In the blogosphere, two weeks can feel like two years. Due to a sort of family emergency, I wasn't able to update my blog like I would have liked but be that as it may, I am back in business.
Since I had promised more give-a-ways last time, I want to make good on my promise and announce today's prize up for grabs. You guessed it! More art! I want to thank all you kind and grateful people for helping me to clean out my stash in my studio. I'm literally up to my ankles in stacked canvases of cupcakes! So for this week's give-a-way i'd like to offer a set, a cupcake diptych if you will.
They are both on 8x8 inch gallery wrapped canvases, ready to hang. Imagine your kitchen adorned with the sugary, vanilla scent that these two lovely cupcakes will provide. (actual scratch and sniff scent not included. hahaha) Seriously, these were so fun to paint!
I'm going to run the give-a-way until Saturday midnight (Pacific) so you have a few days to get in on the give-a-way! To enter it's easy! Go to my Facebook page to look for the details.
Americana Gothic on Facebook!
Good luck everyone!

Yummmm ...these make me hungry! <3
ReplyDelete